Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Morning....

After enjoying sleeping in (haven't done that for a while...does 8am count as sleeping in?), the sunshine drew me outside for a walk on this bright but chilly morning.
I'm very lucky to live in an older, established neighbourhood with gorgeous big trees, amazing gardens, wonderful people, rolling parks.. and what better way to spend a morning then to get outside and enjoy it!


This was the sky this morning...wispy clouds with the sun peaking through...there were even a few sundogs.



This is one of my neighbours' gardens....years and years of work have obviously gone into their yard and home...beautiful!










This is a tree filled ravine in a park just a few minutes away...Charlie and I spend a lot of time here, enjoying the greenspace.







This tree bark just asks for you to reach out and touch/feel it! The texture is something only nature could produce!










After my walk I was craving a latte.....so home I went to make myself one....











I'm now sitting here on the couch, enjoying my mug of warm, frothy goodness, looking through Pinterest for some more inspiration for my bac yard design/decor. I'm also delaying the inevitable....cleaning, laundry, putting together a 'gazebo'......typical Saturday tasks..

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...