Saturday, August 31, 2013

Dear Summer.....So long for now...

Another summer has flown by.... I'm literally sitting here thinking to myself.."where the heck have the past few months gone!?"....


I was sitting on the patio the other morning with a latte and a magazine, there was a slight chill in the air as black walnuts fell around me..a sure sign that Fall is well on its way.



A last 'pop' of summer colour...




One of the last bonfires....




My back deck bounty....it's harvest time!




The Sea Buckthorn is ready to be picked!




Even the sunsets take on a different glow at this time of year....




Sunflowers...the PERFECT Fall flower!




Beautiful bouquets at the market...perfect for a Fall table scape.




I've already started Fall wreaths for clients....let me know if you'd like me to put one together for you!




Charlie and I went for a walk this long weekend...the morning mist and colours look like Fall is just around the corner.




YEAH!! It's sweater and jeans time again! Love this ensemble from Blushshop!




As much as I love the long, sunny days of summer, I am ready for Fall....the cooler days/nights, the changing leaves, the bounty from the summer's growth....You'll still find me on the deck/patio/beach....I'll just have a nice warm sweater and quilt with me!

I have to say, I think Fall may be my favourite time of year!

RR

P.S. I've also 'claimed my blog..Follow my blog with Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...